On 5 April 2016 the JRC presented the interactive and collaborative online European Energy Efficiency Platform. This beta platform is conceived to fill the gap opened by scattered data and fragmented knowledge resulting from a rapidly growing energy efficiency market. It is expected to be both a one-stop shop for information retrieval and a meeting point for experts to exchange data and reduce redundant activities.
ICT Code of Conduct Introductory guide for all applicants v.3.1.2
This document provides guidance notes for organisations wishing to sign the EU Code of Conduct on Data Centre Energy Efficiency.
This document refers to;
1. The Introductory Guide (This document) - Version 3.1.2 (2016)
2. The Best Practices document - Version 7.1.2 (2016)
3. The Participant Guidelines and Registration Form - Version 3.0.1
4. The Participant Reporting Form – Version 7.1.0 (2016)
5. The Endorser Guidelines and Registration Form – Version 3.1.1
All documents can be found on the E3P ICT Code of Conduct for Data Centres Group.